Request for Accommodations    Help


Request Course Accommodation Letters (CALs)

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Click on "Accommodations" in the top left corner

2. Click "Request" for which course you want request accommodations for

3. Repeat this for all of your courses that you would like to request accommodations for

4. Once requested, you will either see that your letter status says "Sent" or "Confirmed." The letter does not need to be "Confirmed" for your accommodations to be active. Please plan to start utilizing your accommodations including scheduling exams (if applicable) regardless of the letter status.

5. Make sure to repeat this process each semester!


If you have any questions, please e-mail us at or call (657) 278-3112.